Lochs and Scottish Bothy Ride
Lochs and a Scottish Bothy
For more advanced riders, warm up with a ride to Loch Morlich through the Pine Forests and then continue on to the famous Green Lochan and then climb further across some rocky terrain to Ryvoan Bothy. Enjoy stunning views over Glenmore, Bynack and Meall a’ Bhuachaille and maybe a little spot of lunch in the Bothy. This route will be around 40-50 Kilometers depending on weather, our guide will make the best decision for your group.
Please be aware that although this is route is mostly on non technical terrain it does require a moderate level of fitness. Please be aware that if you are highly experienced rider or have a high level of fitness that this may not be the ride for you. Check out our other options or book a private guided ride.
The Nitty Gritty
- Ride Time – 10.00am – 3.30pm
- Start and Finish at Aviemore Bikes Aviemore, free parking onsite.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to ride start time.
- Prices = £45.00pp OR £60.00pp including bike rental.
- Mountain bikes with hydraulic disc brakes and front suspension are required as a minimum for this ride.
- Over 18 years old only.
Sunday 15th April 2018, 10.00am – 3.30pm Sunday 20th May 2018, 10.00am – 3.30pm Sunday 17th June 2018, 10.00am – 3.30pm
To book please email or call us.
Upon booking you will be provided with a guided mountain biking kit list and our ‘what to expect on a guided ride’ information sheet.